DATE: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 5:00pm
SITE: Address: 560 S0uth 900 East, Marion
Drop-off & Parking: Drop-off along the West end of the building and enter Door #8. Buses park on the West side of the Ag Building.
SCHEDULE: 4:00 pm- Athletic Director on site. Cell #: 765-278-4461
4:15 pm – Doors open for visiting teams
4:30 pm – Door opens for fans
4:38 pm- C Teams can take the floor
5:00 pm – C Team Tip
- JV teams take the court for warm-ups immediately following the conclusion of the C Team game with 20 minutes placed on the clock for a warm-up period.
- Varsity Boys take the court for warm-ups immediately following the conclusion of the JV game with 20 minutes placed on the clock for a warm-up period.
Half-Time: 10 minutes
SCORE TABLE: Located at center court of the home stands. Please only allow your scorebook person to use the score table.
BASKETBALLS: Please bring your own warm-up basketballs.
MEDICAL: Sam Barajas – certified trainer with OPS. Ice available.
SEATING All attendees must wear a mask when not seated. Visiting spectators will sit on the North side of the upper-gym and should enter through Door #8 on the West side of the building. Home spectators will sit on the South side of the gym. There will be no pass outs.
CONCESSIONS and RESTROOMS: Located in the East hall.
Website: eastbrookathletics.com Twitter: @EHS_Panthers
Streaming: Eastbrook High School Facebook Page
Boys C Team- Steve Hatfield, Michael Murray
Boys JV – Bill Back, Clifton Jones
Boys V- Tony Bowman, Ronnie Branch, Nathan Meshberger
(Officials please enter through Door #1 on the East side of Building)
Event Management Related Information (Covid-19):
Basketball and Wrestling Contests:
1.With recent change to “yellow” for Grant County concerning COVID status, our seating
capacity has changed to 50%. Tickets will be sold online at eastbrookathletics.com
(More tab, Panther HQ, Eastbrook Athletic Tickets).
- All attendees are mandated, per the governor, to wear a mask and practice social
distancing. Event workers (gate/supervision/score table) will wear masks.
- Encourage social distancing while waiting in lines.
- Teams and coaches will wear masks on the benches.
- At the conclusion of the game teams will acknowledge each other from their side of
the court, but will not shake hands.